This Brace Built Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the Brace Built product purchased from Brace Built or its authorized retailers or resellers for personal use and not for resale. The purchaser or user of the Brace Built product at issue (the “Product”) shall be referred to as “you” in this Limited Warranty. By using the Brace Built Product, you agree to be bound by this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Brace Built warrants for the coverage period that the Product will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use in accordance with Brace Built’s published product materials. Brace Built’s published product materials include, but are not limited to, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, and service communications from Brace Built or its authorized representatives.
All firearm products have a lifetime warranty.
If a covered defect arises during the coverage period, Brace Built will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a Product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Product it replaces; or (3) a refund the original purchase price for the affected Product.
The process will work like this – customer or Reseller will communicate a complaint to Brace Built in writing. Brace built will take standard information about who, what, when, where, why, how alleged defect took place. Brace Built will issue RMA and shipping label. Customer or Reseller will ship item to Brace Built. Brace Built will receive item, evaluate item, determine if it is defective and if it is defective, if it is covered by the warranty. Brace Built will communicate findings to the customer or Reseller in writing and either 1) recommend replacing item or repairing item without charge if there is a defect and it falls within the scope of the warranty, 2) discussing further actions if there is not a defect, or 3) discussing how much it will cost to repair and ship back if it is defective but does not fall within the scope of the warranty.
Brace Built will first attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone or email.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or through e-mail you may be required to deliver the Product to Brace Built for further examination. Brace Built will arrange for repair or replacement service at no cost if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty.
This policy does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification or repair of the Product.
- Damage caused by misuse and/or improper use, or operation that is contrary to the guidance of the Product’s manual(s)
- Failure to properly maintain and care for the Product and its components in accordance with the instructions found within the Product’s manual(s)
- Damage caused from the use of unauthorized or unauthenticated third-party parts, materials, or components
- Damage or any issues caused by operating the Product with a hand-loaded ammunition.
- Damage caused due to non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, user error, use in unsafe locations, and/or use in unsafe conditions, such as inclement weather
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, or dropping
- Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use
- Damage or defects caused by usage of the Product after a warranty issue is made or reported, or a customer reasonably should have made or issued such a claim in the exercise of reasonable diligence
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by lightning, hail, rain, flooding, wind, sand, floods or other environmental or natural conditions or Acts of God
- Damage caused by cleaning products not specifically approved in the product’s manual(s)