The Brace rifle line is about best precision sub ½ MOA short action, bolt action rifles with exceptional customer service, a lifetime warranty, and made in Texas in less than 30 days.
The Brace Tactical is a premium, sub 1/2 MOA bolt action rifle featuring the Brace short action and a Bartlein cut-rifled barrel. The chassis is machined from 7075 aluminium, finished with your choice of our 5 Cerakote options. Featuring a left folding stock, MLOK™ compatible Tactical Chassis with adjustable length of pull, adjustable height of cheek weld, and burnt orange highlights.
Design your own Brace
Tactical Bolt Action Rifle.
Choose your Caliber, Cerakote color, & Barrel length.
Pricing starts at $4,084.99
- Action: The ESG3 action is machined from a solid billet of 4140 CM, pre-hardened at 38-42 RC. It features an integral recoil lug, side-mounted bolt stop, wire EDM cut bolt bore, and 3-way lug raceway.
- Trigger: Timney™ 510 V2 3.5 lb adjustable.
- Barrel: Bartlein™ stainless-steel single-point cut-rifling, #12 heavy Palma contour barrel. Muzzle threaded 5/8×24 and capped.
- Why cut rifle? Single-point cut rifling is often cited as holding accuracy significantly longer. It also has shown more gradual signs of expiration over a button-rifled barrel.
- Chassis: Type 3 hard anodized 7075 and 6061 aluminum. 20 MOA top Picatinny rail and 15” M-LOK® handguard. Folds to the left and is retained. Complimented with an adjustable length of pull and cheek riser and comes with an action and forearm captive screws.
- Accessories: (1) Accuracy International™ 10 round mag, M-LOK®- Bipod mount, Shipped in 44” rifle bag inside cardboard shipping sleeve.
- Additional Information: Dependent upon the size of the objective lens, with our 20 MOA scope rail, medium to high scope rings may be required. View the recommended scope rings below:
- Additional Information Continued: In order to adjust your length of pull and comb height, an 1/8″ Allen wrench will be needed.
“When making our bolt action, one of the things we do extra, is that when you look at one of the receivers we have the recoil lug, which is actually cut into the receiver rather than being separate. Having it be one piece, it improves accuracy, consistency, & rigidity. Also you can change out your barrels and maintain the same head space.”Rob TerklaLifestyle Video Creater