Premium, sub 1/2 MOA bolt action rifles featuring the Brace short action and a Bartlein™ cut-rifled barrel in the all-aluminum, black Cerakoted, left folding, MLOK™ compatible Brace Tactical Chassis with adjustable length of pull and adjustable height of cheek weld. Rifles come in .308 Winchester, 6mm Creedmoor, and 6.5mm Creedmoor 6.5mm Creedmoor in barrel lengths of 16.5″, 18″, 20″, 22″ and 24″ with barreled actions Cerakoted from the factory in flat black. Each rifle is built by our master gunsmith and machinist formerly of Surgeon Rifles™.
Includes – Soft case, one 10 round Accuracy International™ magazine.
- Action: The Brace action is machined from a solid billet of 4140 CM, prehard at 38-42 RC. It features an integral recoil lug, side mounted bolt stop, wire EDM cut bolt bore, and 3 way lug raceway.
- Trigger: Timney™ 510 V2 3.5 lb adjustable.
- Barrel: Bartlein™ stainless-steel single-point cut-rifling, #12 heavy Palma contour barrel. Muzzle threaded 5/8×24 and capped.
- Why cut rifle? Single-point cut rifling is often cited as holding accuracy significantly longer. It also has shown more gradual signs of expiration over a button rifled barrel.
- Chassis: Type 3 hard anodized 7075 and 6061 aluminum. 20 MOA top Picatinny rail and 15” M-LOK® handguard. Folds to the left and is retained. Adjustable length of pull and cheek riser. Action and forearm captive screws.
- Accessories: (1) Accuracy International™ 10 round mag, M-LOK®- Bipod mount, Shipped in 44” Propper rifle bag inside cardboard shipping sleeve.
- Weight: 13.6 lb
- Recommended Load: 147 gr ELD Match